GORILLA TOUGH & CLEAR MOUNTING TAPE
- DOUBLE SIDED TAPE: coated with adhesive on both sides for easy hanging.
- STRONG HOLD: Sticks to smooth and rough surfaces.*
- INSTANT HOLD: Delivers a fast & easy permanent bond.
- WEATHERPROOF: For indoor and outdoor use.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR ADHESIVE: Won’t yellow over time.
- BONDS: Plastic**, Metal, Wood, Glass, Brick, Ceramic, Stone & More!
*Weight limits may vary depending on surface texture, porosity and flatness of surface. Both surfaces must be completely flat to make full contact with adhesive.
**Not for use on wallpaper, delicate surfaces, polyethylene and polypropylene plastics or other non-stick surfaces.
- Apply tape to back of object vertically, allowing for even distribution of weight. Avoid touching surface of tape. Note: Apply 4” of tape per 1lb of weight
- Cut tape and press to secure tape to object.
- Remove clear liner and align object to desired placement.
- Press firmly, as Gorilla Mounting Tape conforms to the surface and creates a strong, PERMANENT bond.
LIMITED WARRANTY: This product must be used according to its instructions. No other warranties, either expressed or implied, are given or made. In no event will Gorilla Glue’s entire liability exceed the purchase price of this product.
For First Aid and SDS information, click here.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – above 50° F
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – continuous- up to 194° F intermittent- up to 302° F
OUTDOOR – Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT – Yes
STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool, dry location. 64° to 72° F, 30 to 70% RH.
Is Gorilla Mounting Tape food safe?
Gorilla Mounting Tape is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
What should I do if I think a human or animal has ingested Gorilla Mounting Tape?
For medical emergencies, call 1-800-420-7186 anytime to reach a member of our product safety team.
How do I remove Gorilla Mounting Tape from my surface?
Gorilla Mounting Tape is a permanent tape and may cause surface damage. If object must be removed, the mounted object must be removed first. This may best be achieved by prying from one corner. Next, mounting tape can be removed by slowly stretching the tape parallel to the surface.
Will Gorilla Mounting Tape work on plastic/vinyl/rubber?
Gorilla Mounting Tape works well on many plastics, however, it does not work on certain low surface energy plastics, such as polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP), or certain types of rubber with high oil or plasticizer content
How do I remove the liner on Gorilla Mounting Tape?
Liner should be removed once tape is applied to object. Lift the liner from the corner by using your fingernail, edge of the product blister card, or a blade. Liner may also be removed by pinching and stretching the corner of the Mounting Tape at a 40-degree angle to the surface, until the liner lifts.