Gorilla Super Glue Pen
Gorilla Super Glue Pen
Our same strong and reliable Super Glue liquid formula, now in an intuitive pen-shaped applicator. Gorilla Super Glue Pen dispenses super glue in an uninterrupted line, providing maximum control while fitting comfortably in hand.
- EASY APPLICATION & COMFORTABLE HOLD: Dispenses super glue in an uninterrupted line, while applying little pressure.
- IMPACT TOUGH®: Formulated for impact resistance and strength.
- FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
- ANTI CLOG CAP: Helps keep glue from drying out.
- VERSATILE: Bonds plastic*, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more!
1. Protect work area from spills.
2. Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
3. To open, place blue cap onto top opening of pen. Turn cap
clockwise until it no longer turns. The white base of the
blue cap should not be visible when fully attached.
4. Remove blue cap by turning counterclockwise to reveal
5. To dispense, press orange button. The harder you push,
the more glue will dispense.
6. Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued.
Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
7. Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
8. After using, clean nozzle with a dry cloth and replace outer cap. Store in a cool, dry place away from children and animals.
Applications Temperature: Room temperature
Service Temperature: -65° to 220° F
Cured Color: Clear
Storage Tips: Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.
Gap Filling: No
We realize any DIY project may have a spill and we want to help you with tips and tricks to successfully remove glue from fingers and nails.
For bonded skin, please call 1-800-420-7186 to speak to a medical professional.
How is Gorilla Super Glue different than Gorilla Glue?
Gorilla Super Glue is a cyanoacrylate adhesive, while Gorilla Glue is a polyurethane. Unlike Gorilla Glue, Gorilla Super Glue does not require extended clamp time or moisture to activate. It does not foam during set up. In addition, Gorilla Super Glue is recommended primarily for indoor applications only and is ideal for smaller repairs that require an instant bond and projects where clamping is not needed.
What does Impact Tough™ mean?
Gorilla Super Glue is designed with a reinforced formula to handle bumps and drops with a strong, reliable bond.
Will Gorilla Super Glue bond plastic/vinyl/rubber?
Gorilla Super Glue has been engineered to achieve excellent results on difficult to bond substrates. It is formulated to bond a wide range of similar and dissimilar materials including most plastics, metals, elastomers, wood, and porous surfaces. Gorilla Super Glue requires some absorbed moisture on the bonding surfaces to cure. Certain difficult to bond plastics, such as polyethylene and polypropylene, have little to no moisture and will not form good bonds.
How do I remove Gorilla Super Glue from body/skin or separate bonded body/skin?
To remove Gorilla Super Glue from your fingers and nails, we recommend following these steps:
1) If a drop or two spilled on your fingers or nails, wash the area with soapy water as quickly as possible to remove as much wet glue as possible.
2) For cured super glue, fill a bowl with warm soapy water.
3) Soak the cured area for several minutes. Gently wiggle the bonded area to allow the soapy water to penetrate the bond. The key is to be patient and NEVER pull the area apart.
4) After soaking, the adhesive should come off easily.
5) Fingernail polish may also be used on nails according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Please keep in mind that fingernail polish can strip your nails of oils, so apply moisturizer after removal.
How do I remove Gorilla Super Glue from my surface?
To remove uncured Gorilla Super Glue, use a towel dampened with acetone or isopropyl alcohol to blot the area. Several applications may be necessary to completely remove the uncured glue. For removal of cured Gorilla Super Glue from the surface of your project, soak bonded area with warm soapy water or acetone. The adhesive should begin to soften, but many applications may be necessary. Keep in mind that isopropyl alcohol and acetone can damage some surface materials, such as countertops and some plastics. Always test in a small, unseen area first.
Is Gorilla Super Glue food safe?
Gorilla Super Glue is not intended for any application with direct or indirect food contact and should not be stored near food or in the refrigerator. Gorilla Super Glue contains no solvents, but has a strong odor. To avoid irritation, use in areas that have adequate air movement and ventilation.
What should I do if I think a human or animal ingested Gorilla Super Glue?
For medical emergencies, call 1-800-420-7186 anytime to reach a member of our product safety team. Additional product safety and first aid information can be found here.