Gorilla Spray Adhesive
Gorilla Spray Adhesive
SizesSEE PROJECT IDEAS
- HEAVY DUTY: Dries Permanent
- EASY TO USE: Repositionable
- CLEAR COLOR: Non-Yellowing*
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR: Moisture Resistant
- CONTROLLED SPRAY: Even Application
- WIDE PAD NOZZLE
- PHOTO SAFE
- MEETS VOC STANDARD:<30% VOC Mist Spray Adhesive
*Direct UV exposure may affect color.
All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, grease and oil. Protect surrounding areas from overspray to avoid residual adhesive.
- Shake can well before using.
- Hold the can 6 to 8 inches from surfaces to be bonded and spray an even coat of adhesive.
- For Maximum Bond Strength: Spray both surfaces to be joined. Allow to dry to tack (approximately 1 minute) and press surfaces firmly together. For Repositionable Bonds: Spray a light even coat on one surface. Allow to dry 1-3 minutes before joining. Repositionable up to 10 minutes depending on surface type, then bond becomes permanent. To remove, gently peel from corner. Tip: To avoid possible clogging, turn can away from body, turn upside down and spray a short jet of clear gas after completing the job.
*Not recommended for use on vinyl materials, automotive headliners, polypropylene, polyethylene or similar materials. Do not use for bonding weighted materials.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – 50° to 90° F
OUTDOOR – Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT – Yes
SANDABLE – Yes
STAINABLE – No
CURED COLOR – Clear
PHOTO SAFE – Yes
How do I remove Gorilla Spray Adhesive from my surface?
To clean surface while adhesive is still wet/uncured, wipe adhesive off the project with a dry cloth. Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) may be used according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Once cured, Gorilla Spray Adhesive may be removed using mechanical means by gently scraping surface, being careful not to damage the surface underneath.
How do I remove Gorilla Spray Adhesive from body/skin?
While still wet, Gorilla Spray Adhesive can be removed by wiping adhesive with a dry cloth, and then washing the area with soap and water. Once cured, rinse well with water.
Is Gorilla Spray Adhesive food safe?
Gorilla Spray Adhesive is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
What surfaces will Gorilla Spray Adhesive bond to?
Gorilla Spray Adhesive is a multi-purpose product that will bond a wide variety of surfaces including fabric, paper, wood, plastic*, cardboard, foam, metal and more!
NOTE: Not recommended for use on polypropylene (PP) or polyethylene (PE) plastics, vinyl, or any type of rubber with high oil or plasticizer content. Not for use on food contact surfaces.
How should Gorilla Spray Adhesive be stored?
After each use, wipe nozzle with a dry cloth and replace cap. Gorilla Spray Adhesive is a flammable adhesive that should not be used or stored near heat, sparks, flames or while smoking. Do not store at temperatures above 120F. Tip: To avoid possible clogging, turn can away from body, turn upside down and spray a short jet of clear gas after completing each project.
Will Gorilla Spray Adhesive bond vinyl/acrylic/rubber?
Gorilla Spray Adhesive will work well on many types of plastic; however, we do not recommend for use on polypropylene (PP) or polyethylene (PE) plastics, vinyl, or any type of rubber with high oil or plasticizer content.