Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Hot Glue Gun
Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Hot Glue Gun
The Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Glue Gun is an ideal tool for crafts and repairs. It is light weight, with a comfort grip and a built-in stand making it easy to use. The easy squeeze trigger and long insulated nozzle allow a precise application on whatever project you are working on.
Sizes SEE PROJECT IDEAS
1. Plug into 120V electrical outlet.
2. Insert 0.27” diameter mini glue stick into back of glue gun through the feeder tube.
3. Allow glue gun to heat for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Squeeze trigger to dispense glue. More glue is dispensed by squeezing trigger repeatedly. Continue glue flow by adding additional glue sticks. Note: Requires approximately 2 glue sticks for initial start up.
5. Immediately press surfaces to be bonded together.
6. Do not pull glue sticks from glue gun. If changing glue, feed remainder of glue stick through glue gun.
7. Unplug after use and allow glue gun to cool completely before storing.
Dual Temp Glue Gun: Use High Temperature for Wood, Plastic, Metal, Glass & more. Use Low Temperature for Floral, Fabric, Foam, Jewelry and more.
Glue gun will not heat up: Make sure glue gun is plugged into a 120V electrical outlet. If glue gun still does not work, the internal fuse of the glue gun may be blown and the glue gun is not repairable. Do not use.
Glue backs up at inlet tube: Glue sticks may be the wrong size. Use only the recommended 0.27” diameter mini glue sticks. Note: Do not elevate front of glue gun. Always use side stands or attached stand.
Do not touch heated glue gun nozzle or melted glue; temperature can reach 380ºF . If accidental contact occurs, do not remove glue. Immediately put burned area into cold water. Always wear protective clothing, safety glasses, gloves, long sleeve shirt, and long pants. Keep away from flammable materials. Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for consequential or indirect damages from the use of this product.
Will glue drip from the nozzle?
All glue guns will drip a little. When you first plug in the glue gun, the adhesive in the glue gun chamber will expand, causing it to drip. This must occur or the glue gun will have problem feeding into the glue gun.
What size glue sticks do I need?
Mini Glue Sticks should be used in Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Glue Gun size 0.27” – 0.29” in diameter.
When should I use low vs. high temperature?
Low temperature setting should be used for delicate materials like floral, fabric, foam, jewelry and more. High temperature setting should be used for strong bonding like wood, plastic, metal, glass and more.
How should I store Gorilla Hot Glue Gun?
Unplug after use and allow glue gun to cool completely before storing. Half used sticks can be stored in the glue gun. Do not expose to rain, moisture or direct sun light.
Is Gorilla Hot Glue food safe?
Gorilla Hot Glue is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
1. Work environment should be clean, dry, well lit and clear of flammable materials.
2. Do not use outdoors or near water.
3. Do not expose glue gun to rain, moisture or direct sunlight.
4. Keep away from children and store out of reach when not in use.
5. Do not carry glue gun by cord or unplug from outlet by pulling electrical cord.
6. Disconnect glue gun when not in use.
7. Glue gun is on when plugged in. Do not leave unattended.
8. Do not use hot melt glue to replace structural fasteners.
9. Do not use extension cords.
10. Do not use any material other than recommended glue sticks.
11. Avoid accidental discharge. Do not touch glue stick or trigger unless intending to dispense glue. Feeding or pushing glue stick with too much force into heated gun may cause hot glue to be unexpectedly expelled from nozzle or to flow back from inlet tube
12. Allow glue gun to cool completely before storing.
13. Save these Safety Instructions for future reference.