GORILLA HOT GLUE STICKS
- 5X MORE DURABLE*: For projects that last
- WEATHER RESISTANT: For indoor and outdoor use
- ALL TEMPERATURE: Safe for both high and low temperature glue guns
- HIGH TEMPERATURE FOR STRONG BONDING: Wood, Plastic, Metal, Glass and More!
- LOW TEMPERATURE FOR DELICATE MATERIALS: Floral, Fabric, Foam, Jewelry and More!
- 45 SECOND EXTENDED WORKING TIME
- VERSATILE: Works on hard to bond surfaces like metal and glass.
- IMPACT TOUGH®
- Use either low or high temp glue gun, per glue gun instructions.
- HIGH TEMP: Use with high temp guns for strong bonding; wood, plastic, metal, glass and more!
- LOW TEMP: Use with low temp guns for delicate surface materials; floral, fabric, foam, jewelry and more!
- Test product before its intended use. Working time is dependent on amount of glue applied and temperature of glue gun.
For First Aid and SDS information, click here.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE –Works in high and low temperature hot glue guns
OUTDOOR – Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT – Water resistant – not recommended for continual water exposure
PAINTABLE – Yes
SANDABLE – Yes
STAINABLE – Yes
EXPANDS WHEN CURED – No
CURED COLOR – Clear/Opaque
STORAGE TIPS –Store below 130° F. Store out of direct UV light.
GAP FILLING – Yes
What should I do if i think a human or animial has ingested Gorilla Hot Glue?
For medical emergencies, call 1-800-420-7186 anytime to reach a member of our product safety team. Additional product safety and first aid information can be found here.
Will Gorilla Hot Glue bond plastic/vinyl/rubber?
Gorilla Hot Glue bonds most plastics, but may not work well on certain difficult to bond plastics, such as polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP), or rubbers with high oil or plasticizer content. If attempting to bond these types of plastics, roughening the surface may help increase bond strength.
How do I remove Gorilla Hot Glue from body/skin?
Always use caution because dispensed material can be very hot. If material does get on skin, wash the area under cold water, allow the glue to cure, and then pick off. Attempting to pick the glue off before it is cooled may push material deeper into your skin.
Is Gorilla Hot Glue food safe?
Gorilla Hot Glue is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
What is the cure time for Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks?
Cure time will depend on the glue gun temperature and the size of the bond, as hot glue cures by cooling. Regardless, cure is typically very quick—within minutes.