Clear Gorilla Glue
Clear Gorilla Glue
SizesSEE PROJECT IDEAS
- CRYSTAL CLEAR
- WATER RESISTANT
- INCREDIBLY STRONG
- EASY TO USE
- BONDS VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING: Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic, Foam, Glass & More
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – 32° to 100° F, best at room temperature
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -20° to 180° F
OUTDOOR – Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT – Water resistant – not recommended for continual water exposure
PAINTABLE – Yes – Can be painted with oil-based and spray. acrylic/latex and stains require sanding
SANDABLE – Yes
STAINABLE – Yes – Will require sanding
EXPANDS WHEN CURED – No
CURED COLOR – Clear
TECHNICAL STANDARDS – ANSI/HPVA Type II
STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool, dry location. Store with access to light, if possible.
GAP FILLING – Minimal
We realize any DIY project may have a spill and we want to help you with tips and tricks to successfully remove glue from fingers and nails.
For bonded skin, please call 1-800-420-7186 to speak to a medical professional.
What is the difference between Clear Gorilla Glue and Gorilla Super Glue?
Gorilla Super Glue is designed to dry fast and works best with tight fitting joints. It’s perfect for a fix you need done fast. Clear Gorilla Glue offers an extended working time, which allows you to reposition your project. It is also minimally gap filling, which allows you to glue uneven surfaces.
Is Clear Gorilla Glue waterproof?
Clear Gorilla Glue is water resistant, and can withstand intermittent exposures, however is not meant for a constant soak. Original or White Gorilla Glue are 100% waterproof and can withstand soaking and longer term water exposure, assuming the materials being are not significantly affected by the water.
How do I maximize the shelf life of Clear Gorilla Glue?
After use, wipe the nozzle with a dry cloth, close cap tightly and store at room temperature with access to light, if possible.
How do I remove Clear Gorilla Glue from my skin?
We strongly recommend wearing gloves while working on any project using Original, Clear or White Gorilla Glue. If you do get Gorilla Glue on your fingers or nails please follow these steps:
1) Try removing the glue with a dry cloth or paper towel first (particularly if the glue is still tacky).
2) If that doesn’t work, try washing with a gritty soap and warm water, or using an exfoliator with a gritty texture.
3) Dry your hands and apply lotion to moisturize your skin.
4) Cured glue on fingers may stain skin temporarily and it may take several days to wear off. It is important to keep hands moist using moisturizers until the glue is fully removed.
NOTE: We do not recommend using any kind of alcohol, acetone, or other solvent.