Clear Gorilla Glue Micro Precise
Clear Gorilla Glue Micro Precise
Our same strong, crystal clear, non-foaming formula now in a precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in-hand. Clear Gorilla Glue® Micro Precise™ provides and easy-to-use, precise application experience that allows you to apply only the amount of glue you want, exactly where you need it. Clear Gorilla Glue is incredibly strong and ideal for indoor and outdoor applications.
- MICRO PRECISE DISPENSING
- CRYSTAL CLEAR
- INCREDIBLY STRONG
- EASY TO USE
- BONDS VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING: Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic, Foam, Glass & More
All surfaces must be clean and tight fitting. Clear Gorilla Glue® will stain clothes.
1. To open, place grey cap onto top opening of device. Turn cap clockwise until it no longer turns. The white base of the grey cap should not be visible when fully attached.
2. Remove cap by turning counter clockwise to reveal nozzle.
3. Damp It: For non-porous surfaces only (i.e., metal, glass, plastics), lightly dampen one surface with water. Do not add water to bottle.
4. Glue It: Apply Clear Gorilla Glue® to surfaces. Best at room temperature. To dispense, squeeze sides of device. The harder you squeeze, the more glue will dispense.
5. Clamp It: Clamp objects together for 2 hours. Full cure in 24 hrs. You can use heavy objects to achieve clamping pressure.
Storage Tips: After each use, wipe nozzle clean with a dry cloth and tightly screw on cap. Store in a cool, dry place. Cured glue can be removed from work surface with chisel, scraper or sandpaper.
*Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – 32° to 100° F, best at room temperature
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -20° to 180° F
OUTDOOR – Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT – Water resistant – not recommended for continual water exposure
PAINTABLE – Yes – Can be painted with oil-based and spray. acrylic/latex and stains require sanding
SANDABLE – Yes
STAINABLE – Yes – Will require sanding
EXPANDS WHEN CURED – No
CURED COLOR – Clear
TECHNICAL STANDARDS – ANSI/HPVA Type II
STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool, dry location. Store with access to light, if possible.
GAP FILLING – Minimal
We realize any DIY project may have a spill and we want to help you with tips and tricks to successfully remove glue from fingers and nails.
For bonded skin, please call 1-800-420-7186 to speak to a medical professional.
How do I remove Clear Gorilla Glue from body/skin?
We strongly recommend wearing gloves while working on any project using Original, Clear or White Gorilla Glue. If you do get Gorilla Glue on your fingers or nails please follow these steps:
1) Try removing the glue with a dry cloth or paper towel first (particularly if the glue is still tacky).
2) If that doesn’t work, try washing with a gritty soap and warm water, or using an exfoliator with a gritty texture.
3) Dry your hands and apply lotion to moisturize your skin.
4) Cured glue on fingers may stain skin temporarily and it may take several days to wear off. It is important to keep hands moist using moisturizers until the glue is fully removed.
NOTE: We do not recommend using any kind of alcohol, acetone, or other solvent.
What is the difference between Clear Gorilla Glue and Gorilla Super Glue?
Gorilla Super Glue is designed to dry fast and works best with tight fitting joints. It’s perfect for a fix you need done fast. Clear Gorilla Glue offers an extended working time, which allows you to reposition your project. It is also minimally gap filling, which allows you to glue uneven surfaces.
Is Clear Gorilla Glue waterproof?
Clear Gorilla Glue is water resistant, and can withstand intermittent exposures, however is not meant for a constant soak. Original or White Gorilla Glue are 100% waterproof and can withstand soaking and longer term water exposure, assuming the materials being are not significantly affected by the water.
How do I maximize the shelf life of Clear Gorilla Glue?
After use, wipe the nozzle with a dry cloth, close cap tightly and store at room temperature.