Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate
Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate
Our strongest epoxy, this Ultimate formula has a 4250 PSI bond strength and sets in just 10 minutes. Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate is also waterproof** and versatile, creating a long lasting, permanent bond to metal, plastics*, concrete, ceramics, PVC, fiberglass and more!
- 4250 PSI: OUR STRONGEST EPOXY FORMULA
- 10 MINUTE SET TIME
- 100% WATERPROOF
- NO-SAG FORMULA
- EASY TO USE & DISPENSE
- CURES BLACK
- PERMANENT BOND
- BONDS: Metal, Plastic*, Concrete, PVC, Fiberglass, Ceramic, & More!
If you’re using Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate for the first time, or bonding a new type of material, we always recommend trying a test piece first.
1. Prepare your work area and the Surface: It is recommended to use Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate in a well-ventilated area. Be sure your work area is protected from spills. A mixing tray and stir stick are provided.
2. Mixing Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate: Remove stir stick from middle of plunger. Prior to opening, pull back slightly on plunger to help minimize initial product flow. With tip pointing over a clean, disposable surface, snap closure from syringe. Push the plunger to dispense even amounts of resin and hardener onto a clean, disposable, contained surface. Lightly pull back on plunger after dispensing to stop flow. The package itself can be used as a mixing tray. If you flip the plastic blister shell over, you can use the small well as a starter dish to begin dispensing until both the resin and hardener are flowing equally. Once the flow is even, move to the larger mixing well to dispense your even ratio. Using stir stick, mix the two parts for about 20 seconds, until the color is uniform. As you mix, you will notice that the epoxy warms up. This is a reaction that occurs as the resin and hardener combine.
3. Application: After mixing is complete, apply Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate within 3 minutes. The epoxy mixture will continue to thicken, and the bond strength will decrease the longer you wait to apply.
4. Clamping: Clamp surfaces together and leave undisturbed for 30 minutes. Full cure in 24 hours. Cure time dependent on temperature, humidity and quantity applied.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – 32°F – 90°F. Application in cooler temperatures may cause longer cure times. Application in hotter temperatures may cause shorter cure times.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -40°F – 300°F
OUTDOOR – Yes
PAINTABLE – Yes
SANDABLE – Yes
CURED COLOR – Black
STORAGE TIPS – Store in a cool dark place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
GAP FILLING – Yes
Will Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate bond plastic/vinyl/rubber?
Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate will bond to most plastics but is not recommended for polyethylene or polypropylene. Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate is not recommended for use on vinyl or rubber.
How should Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate be stored?
Store Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate in a cool dark place. Keep out of direct sunlight.
What surfaces will Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate bond to?
Metal, Plastic*, Concrete, Fiberglass, Ceramic, & More.
Is Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate food safe?
We do not recommend using Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate on any applications that will come into direct or indirect food or beverage contact.
How do I remove Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate from body/skin?
Wet: Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate can be harmful through skin absorption, and it’s strongly recommended that the consumer wear gloves during use. If Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate is on skin, try removing with a dry cloth or paper towel and then wash area thoroughly with soap and water.
Cured: Cured material can be rolled off skin. Remove as much cured material as possible and wash area thoroughly with soap and water.
How do I remove Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate from my surface?
Wet: Wipe up as much material as possible with a dry cloth and clean any remaining product/residue with Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) or acetone following solvent manufacturer’s instructions.
Cured: For removing cured/dried Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate, mechanical means such as sanding or scraping are necessary.
What should I do if I think a human or animal has ingested Gorilla Epoxy Ultimate?
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with soap and water. If on clothes, remove cloths. If breathed in, move person into fresh air. For medical emergencies only, call 8020-420-8186.