Gorilla Decoupage Gloss
Gorilla Decoupage Gloss
Gorilla® Decoupage is a permanent, fast-drying, all-in-one glue, sealer, and finish that can be used for a variety of decoupage creations. Formulated to combine many features & benefits in one product, this durable decoupage is dishwasher safe, non-yellowing, and great for indoor/outdoor projects*. It is non-toxic and cleans up easily with water on a variety of surfaces - a perfect solution for any decoupage application! Use on paper, wood, puzzles, canvas, metal, glass, ceramics, and more!
- Great for: Decoupage, Craft Mounting, Permanent Sealing and More!
- Use on: paper, wood, puzzles, canvas, metal, glass, ceramics, and more!
- Photo Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- MAX Water Resistance
- Dries Clear
1. Cover workspace with newspapers or an old cloth to protect from spills.
2. Choose material to apply. Light paper or fabric materials such as wallpaper, greeting cards, magazine pages, origami paper or wrapping paper tend to work best.
3. Choose surface to decoupage. Popular items include boxes, vases, pots, plates, trays, bowls, lamps, glass, furniture, frames, and mirrors. For best results, ensure the surface is cleaned and/or sanded.
4. Shake well before opening. To use as glue: Apply Gorilla Decoupage to material and surface using a brush or sponge applicator, then press firmly together. To use as finish: spread an additional layer over the entire surface. TIP: use a brush or brayer to smooth out any creases or wrinkles in the material, working from the center out to the edges. For dishwasher items: After initial bond, allow to dry completely (dry to touch). Apply an additional 2-3 coats and allow to dry 1-2 hours in between each coat.
5. Let dry for 24 hours before use.
CURE TIME: Let dry 24 hours before use. For dishwasher items, allow 28 days (top rack only).
STORAGE: Store at room temperature.
CLEAN-UP: Soap and water clean up while wet.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – Best at room temperature
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)
INDOOR – Yes
OUTDOOR – Yes (an acrylic topcoat is recommended for outdoor use)
MOISTURE RESISTANT– Yes
SANDABLE – Yes
CURED COLOR – Clear
TECHNICAL STANDARDS – Conforms to ASTM D-4236, Meets AP/ACMI standards
STORAGE TEMPERATURE – Room temperature
STORAGE TIPS – Shake well if any separation is seen
Is Gorilla Decoupage dishwasher safe?
Yes. After the initial bond, allow to dry completely. Apply an additional 2-3 coats and allow to dry 1-2 hours between each coat. Once dried, cure for 28 days and your project will be dishwasher safe (top rack only).
Is Gorilla Decoupage photo safe?
Yes, this product is photo safe and suitable for all of your scrap booking needs.
What should I use Gorilla Decoupage for?
Gorilla Decoupage is a permanent, versatile, all-in-one glue, sealer and finish that can be used for a wide variety of craft creations.