Gorilla Construction Adhesive
Gorilla Construction Adhesive
Gorilla Construction Adhesive is a tough, versatile, and water resistant formula that instantly grabs surfaces, offers superior strength, and bonds virtually any surface including wood, drywall, concrete, paneling, trim & molding, ceramic, tile, and more! This all-purpose construction adhesive can be used indoor and outdoor, is repositionable for up to 15 minutes, is paintable, and is easy to clean up with soap and water.
- INSTANT GRAB: Holds in 0 Seconds
- REPOSITIONABLE: Up to 15 Minutes
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR: Water Resistant
- EASY CLEAN UP: Soap and Water
- VOC COMPLIANT
- MEETS ASTM C557 – Standard Specification for Adhesives for Fastening Gypsum Wallboard to Wood Framing
- LOW ODOR
- NON-FOAMING FORMULA
*Not recommended for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, bitumen or similar materials.
TO OPEN: Cut nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size. Puncture inner foil seal.
TO USE: All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, grease and oil. One surface must be porous. Best if used above 40°F.
1) Insert into cartridge gun.
2) Apply adhesive to one surface in a zig-zag pattern or inside perimeter of the object. Be careful of squeeze-out. When working on rough, uneven surfaces, use enough adhesive to fill gaps.
3) Within 10 minutes, press surfaces firmly together. Repositionable for up to 15 minutes.
NOTE: Heavy items may require temporary support.
For First Aid and SDS information, click here.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – Best above 40° F
SERVICE TEMPERATURE – 0° to 120° F
INDOOR – Yes
OUTDOOR – Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT – Water Resistant
PAINTABLE –Yes, in 1 hour using acrylic/latex paints. All other paints, wait 24 hours.
SANDABLE – Yes
STAINABLE – No
CURED COLOR – Tan
TECHNICAL STANDARDS –Meets ASTM C557 and ASTM D3498 – dry lumber specifications.
STORAGE TIPS –Store in a cool, dry location. Do not freeze. Store away from children and animals.
What is the best way to open the Gorilla Construction Adhesive cartridge?
1. Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to your desired bead size.
2. Puncture the foil seal inside the tube using a long, thin, sharp object. Foil must be punctured sufficiently for formula to flow through.
What is the best way to prepare surfaces for bonding?
All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, grease and oil. One surface must be porous (e.g. wood, brick, etc.).
What’s the best way to store Gorilla Construction Adhesive?
Gorilla Construction Adhesive is best if stored in a cool, dry location. Do not freeze. Store away from children and animals.
Is Gorilla Construction Adhesive VOC compliant?
Yes, Gorilla Construction Adhesive has less than 3% VOC content.
How do I remove Gorilla Construction Adhesive from my surface?
To clean surface while adhesive is still wet/uncured, wipe wet adhesive off the project with soap and water. For cured/dried adhesive, mechanical means such as cutting, sanding, or scraping are necessary.
How do I remove Gorilla Construction Adhesive from my body/skin?
Wash skin with soap and warm water.