TWO WAYS TO DISPENSE SUPER GLUE FOR CONTROL AND ACCURACY
Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle offers 2 easy ways to dispense for control and accuracy. Brush & Nozzle features a precision tip nozzle and fine bristle brush that allow the user to control their super glue application, making it perfect for any project. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, Gorilla Super Glue dries in 10–45 seconds and is reinforced with rubber for increased impact resistance. We call it Impact-Tough® because it stands up to wear and tear. In addition to its high-performance formula, we’ve added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside to ensure an airtight seal for maximum reusability. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic*, metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. It’s Gorilla tough, every time.
- Two ways to dispense for greater control and versatility!
- Fine bristle brush for controlled coverage with less mess
- Precision tip nozzle for quick, easy dispensing
- Impact Tough: Increase impact resistance and strength
- Fast-setting: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
*Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.